Opera Offline Installer
Opera Browser Offline Installer is used for general public Internet applications such as displaying websites, receiving and sending emails, managing communications, online chat, loading via BitTorrent protocols, and reading web feed. Opera for use on PCs, cell phones and tablets is provided free of charge. The opera emerged as a research project at Telenor, the most significant Norwegian communications company.
Features of Opera Browser Full
- The process for access to your favorite sites using the Speed ?
- Protection against fraud
- BitTorrent client
- Add your search engine
- View thumbnails of open pages
- The settings for each site separately
- The use of widgets
- New editing
- Download Manager
- Navigation tabam
- Password Manager
- Integrated search
- Pop-up Blocker
- Mouse Gestures
- The fast forward
- Quick setup by pressing F12
- Voice control
- “Hot” Keyboard
- The ‘Trash’
- Supports data protection protocol SSL, version 3, and TLS 1.0 protocol and 1.1
- 256-bit encryption
- Removal of personal data
What’s New Opera 53.0.2907.99 :
- SDs can be doubled.
- [Windows][Linux] Instant search dialog is not focused when multiple tabs are opened.
- [Sync]Names with more than 1024 chars are passed to server.
- [Linux] Package has dependency incompatible with Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.
- [Mac] Make Narrow Sidebar default option for new users.
- Port fix for CVE-2018-6148 to desktop-stable-66-2907.
How to Install ?
- Download and install the software (run the installer)
- No internet connection required (Offline)
- That’s all Enjoy